iHome IM60GT 3.5mm Aux Portable Speaker
iHome IM60GT 3.5mm Aux Portable Speakerby iHome
- (2,403 reviews)
- Write a review
- Speaker works with any 3.5 mm headphone jack, perfect for laptops, phones, portable game devices, MP3 players, etc
- Size defying sound - Vacuum bass design provides surprising volume and bass response in a small space-saving speaker that fits in your hand
- Built-in rechargeable battery - Long-lasting rechargeable internal lithium ion battery
- Collapsible speaker can be used singly or get two for simulated stereo - Twist speaker to expand
- Use two for simulated stereo or a single speaker for mono
- Audio plugs for connecting to audio source so you can charge speaker while listening
- Speaker works with any 3.5 mm headphone jack, perfect for laptops, cell phones, portable game devices, MP3 players, etc
- show - hide
- Price: $19.68
- $19.99 List Price
- In Stock
- Free Shipping on orders over $35
- Ships and sold by Amazon.com
- Marketplace (104 New & Used)
- from: $14.89
- Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Brand: iHome
- Format: CD-ROM
- Dimensions: 2.36 x 2.13 x 2.28 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.35 pounds
- Item ID: upc:086000311698
- Item ID: ean:0777785509324
iHome Mini Portable Speaker
The iHM60 is an amazing approach to audio that offers size defying sound. Speaker connects to a computer or other USB power source via the included USB cable to recharge the internal lithium ion battery. Remarkable vacuum bass design gives surprising volume and bass response in a speaker that fits in your palm. Perfect for laptops, cell phones, iPhone, iPod and other MP3 players, any audio source. Buy two for simulated stereo sound.
Compact and Portable
The iHM60 series is a great addition to your already portable music. Enjoy hours of your music through this little but mighty portable speaker. The 3.5mm headphone jack is perfect for laptops, cell phones, portable game devices, and many other mobile devices.
Size Defying Sound
iHM60 has a vacuum bass design that provides surprising volume and bass response in a small space-saving speaker that fits in your hand. When traveling or wanting more treble twist the speaker closed or expand it for a deeper bass. The iHM60 volume control is administered through your electronic device.
- Plays audio from iPad, iPhone, iPod, computer, handheld game system, other audio devices equipped with 3.5mm audio jack
- Collapsible speaker fits in your palm for ultimate portability
- Speaker contains built in amp powered by rechargeable battery
- Includes speaker cable with USB plug for charging speaker
- Vacuum bass design for enhanced low frequency response and sound beyond size
- Colors include: Grey, Blue, Purple, Neon Green, Neon Orange, and Neon Pink
Even though the internal speakers on my Sony Vaio notebook computer are decent, I sometimes need a little more volume and clarity. When the need arises, I usually whip out the ear-buds. But recently, I've been wanting to play some tunes on my computer at work where it's not convenient to wear ear-buds. Hence, the "need" for one of these portable mini-speakers.
After reading the reviews on portable notebook/iPod/iPhone speakers, I narrowed my choice down to 3 products and ordered all 3.
I thought that I would choose the best one, send the others back, and review them at the same time. So....my 3 choices were the.
So I bought an old truck recently (circa 1984). It's missing a stereo, and I use this truck 5 days a week for work. I don't want to put any money into this truck; but I really miss my tunes. I only use my iPhone for music, but it just doesn't get loud enough to hear over the clatter of an old diesel truck. All I needed was a cheap car amp and speakers for audio (no head unit, I would use my iPhone). Unfortunately, this kind of setup would still cost me a minimum $100 and the time to install. Then I ran across this little gem...
Long story short, this speak gets loud, VERY LOUD! If you crank it up all the way, it just starts to distort, just a little. About 90% volume is perfect in my old noisy truck. I can clearly hear the music, its surprisingly loud, and I can even hear a little bass. On top of that, it charges off my.