iHome iHM60GY 3.5mm Aux Portable Speaker (Gray Translucent)
iHome Mini Portable Speaker
The iHM60 is an amazing approach to audio that offers size defying sound. Speaker connects to a computer or other USB power source via the included USB cable to recharge the internal lithium ion battery. Remarkable vacuum bass design gives surprising volume and bass response in a speaker that fits in your palm. Perfect for laptops, cell phones, iPhone, iPod and other MP3 players, any audio source. Buy two for simulated stereo sound.
Compact and Portable
The iHM60 series is a great addition to your already portable music. Enjoy hours of your music through this little but mighty portable speaker. The 3.5mm headphone jack is perfect for laptops, cell phones, portable game devices, and many other mobile devices.
Size Defying Sound
iHM60 has a vacuum bass design that provides surprising volume and bass response in a small space-saving speaker that fits in your hand. When traveling or wanting more treble twist the speaker closed or expand it for a deeper bass. The iHM60 volume control is administered through your electronic device.
- Plays audio from iPad, iPhone, iPod, computer, handheld game system, other audio devices equipped with 3.5mm audio jack
- Collapsible speaker fits in your palm for ultimate portability
- Speaker contains built in amp powered by rechargeable battery
- Includes speaker cable with USB plug for charging speaker
- Vacuum bass design for enhanced low frequency response and sound beyond size
- Colors include: Grey, Blue, Purple, Neon Green, Neon Orange, and Neon Pink
- Speaker works with any 3.5 mm headphone jack, perfect for laptops, phones, portable game devices, MP3 players, etc
- Size defying sound - Vacuum bass design provides surprising volume and bass response in a small space-saving speaker that fits in your hand
- Built-in rechargeable battery - Long-lasting rechargeable internal lithium ion battery
- Collapsible speaker can be used singly or get two for simulated stereo - Twist speaker to expand
- Use two for simulated stereo or a single speaker for mono
- Audio plugs for connecting to audio source so you can charge speaker while listening
- Speaker works with any 3.5 mm headphone jack, perfect for laptops, cell phones, portable game devices, MP3 players, etc
Average Customer Review
(875 customer reviews)
H O L Y C R A P ! ! ! This little thing blows me away! (UPDATED), August 17, 2011
1.eam (United States)
So I bought an old truck recently (circa 1984). It's missing a stereo, and I use this truck 5 days a week for work. I don't want to put any money into this truck; but I really miss my tunes. I only use my iPhone for music, but it just doesn't get loud enough to hear over the clatter of an old diesel truck. All I needed was a cheap car amp and speakers for audio (no head unit, I would use my iPhone). Unfortunately, this kind of setup would still cost me a minimum $100 and the time to install. Then I ran across this little gem...
Long story short, this speak gets loud, VERY LOUD! If you crank it up all the way, it just starts to distort, just a little. About 90% volume is perfect in my old noisy truck. I can clearly hear the music, its surprisingly loud, and I can even hear a little bass. On top of that, it charges off my.
Amazing sound from tiny size, November 20, 2012
So I'm in the shower on the second floor jamming out to some music with this thing plugged into my iPhone with the volume on the phone set to 13/15. I hear a text from my wife then a phone call from my wife. I obviously can't answer because I'm in the shower. She then bursts into the bathroom, turns off the speaker, and says TOO LOUD! I was on the second floor, she was on the first. This thing is awesome!
Great sound and volume, messes my radio up though., November 5, 2013
Christina A (Minnesota)
I've had this little guy for nearly a year and I've loved it from the first day I plugged it in. It really surprised me with the quality of sound and the volume. When the battery is running low, the sound will distort and break up at louder volumes, but that's rarely an issue for me because the battery stays pretty strong for a good long while before this occurs. My laptop speakers are sadly lacking in strong volume, and this speaker is great for getting the volume I'm missing and more!
I have two little beefs with this speaker, although neither is enough to make me lower my rating from five stars. One issue is that it messes up the reception of my little radio when I try to plug the speaker into the radio. No matter how long I stretch out the cable to get distance between the two, the speaker is unusable with my little FM mono radio. Oh well, it still kicks butt.