iHome IM60GT 3.5mm Aux Portable Speaker (Gray Translucent)
iHome IM60GT 3.5mm Aux Portable Speaker (Gray Translucent)by iHome
- 3,188 reviews
- Write a review
- Speaker works with any 3.5 mm headphone jack, perfect for laptops, phones, portable game devices, MP3 players, etc
- Size defying sound - Vacuum bass design provides surprising volume and bass response in a small space-saving speaker that fits in your hand
- Built-in rechargeable battery - Long-lasting rechargeable internal lithium ion battery
- Collapsible speaker can be used singly or get two for simulated stereo - Twist speaker to expand
- Use two for simulated stereo or a single speaker for mono
- Audio plugs for connecting to audio source so you can charge speaker while listening
- Speaker works with any 3.5 mm headphone jack, perfect for laptops, cell phones, portable game devices, MP3 players, etc
- show - hide
- Price: $17.20 Save: 13%
- $19.99 List Price
- In Stock
- Free Shipping on orders over $35
- Ships and sold by Amazon.com
- Brand: iHome
- Format: CD-ROM
- Dimensions: 2.36 x 2.13 x 2.28 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.35 pounds
- Item ID: upc:086000311698
- Item ID: ean:0777785509324
iHome Mini Portable Speaker
The iHM60 is an amazing approach to audio that offers size defying sound. Speaker connects to a computer or other USB power source via the included USB cable to recharge the internal lithium ion battery. Remarkable vacuum bass design gives surprising volume and bass response in a speaker that fits in your palm. Perfect for laptops, cell phones, iPhone, iPod and other MP3 players, any audio source. Buy two for simulated stereo sound.
Compact and Portable
The iHM60 series is a great addition to your already portable music. Enjoy hours of your music through this little but mighty portable speaker. The 3.5mm headphone jack is perfect for laptops, cell phones, portable game devices, and many other mobile devices.
Size Defying Sound
iHM60 has a vacuum bass design that provides surprising volume and bass response in a small space-saving speaker that fits in your hand. When traveling or wanting more treble twist the speaker closed or expand it for a deeper bass. The iHM60 volume control is administered through your electronic device.
- Plays audio from iPad, iPhone, iPod, computer, handheld game system, other audio devices equipped with 3.5mm audio jack
- Collapsible speaker fits in your palm for ultimate portability
- Speaker contains built in amp powered by rechargeable battery
- Includes speaker cable with USB plug for charging speaker
- Vacuum bass design for enhanced low frequency response and sound beyond size
- Colors include: Grey, Blue, Purple, Neon Green, Neon Orange, and Neon Pink
Leave Comments Based On Your Experience
- H O L Y C R A P ! ! ! This little thing blows me away! (UPDATED)
- More than impressive speaker system.
- Good sound quality, but will walk right off the table...
Write About Your Experience With Your Purchases
So I bought an old truck recently (circa 1984). It's missing a stereo, and I use this truck 5 days a week for work. I don't want to put any money into this truck; but I really miss my tunes. I only use my iPhone for music, but it just doesn't get loud enough to hear over the clatter of an old diesel truck. All I needed was a cheap car amp and speakers for audio (no head unit, I would use my iPhone). Unfortunately, this kind of setup would still cost me a minimum $100 and the time to install. Then I ran across this little gem...
Long story short, this speak gets loud, VERY LOUD! If you crank it up all the way, it just starts to distort, just a little. About 90% volume is perfect in my old noisy truck. I can clearly hear the music, its surprisingly loud, and I can even hear a little bass. On top of that, it charges off my.
The ones I tried were:
X-Mini Max II Capsule Speakers (White)
X-Mini II Capsule Speaker (Red)
Satechi SD Mini Portable Pocket Speaker
iHome iHM60LT Rechargeable Mini Speaker (Blue Translucent)
iTour-POP Ultra Portable Rechargeable Speaker
I did not include the Altec Lansing iM-237 Orbit Speaker since it is not rechargeable.
Sound quality, on a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being the best of the group, and 1 being the built-in speaker in an iPhone or iPod Touch:
X-Mini II: 7
X-Mini Max II: 4
The iTour-POP wins it, no contest really. Amazing full sound and low distortion from a speaker this size. It's a little bigger in diameter than the others, but not as tall. Stays put, even at high volume. The next three all sound.